Who says pets don’t need accessories? Spoil your furry baby with a cute handmade Aluminum Pet ID Tag with a beautiful princess crown charm. Our tags designs are inspired in the very popular bohemian style that gives them a simple but elegant and cute look. Double sided, customizable, available in 3 different shapes (bone, heart & round) and 5 different colors. These are NOT stickers – Every design is printed directly onto specially coated aluminum making each tag a long lasting accessory and identifier for your pet.
Quality is our priority here at The Love Paw. In order to ensure that you receive a tag that is durable and will stand the test of time we proudly use sublimation printing process which produces a high-quality image that won’t scratch, peel, or fade away with time!
– Aluminum Pet Tag
– Includes an easy clip snap
– Gold Hardware
– Printed on both sides
– Includes a princess crown charm
– Different colors to choose from
– High quality sublimation printing
SHAPES AND SIZES:
– Heart: 1.5″ x 1.625″ x .07″ Thick
– Bone: 1.5″ x 1″ x .07″ thick
– Round: 1.5″ x 1.625″ x .07″ thick
HOW TO ORDER
When checking out please include the following information in your personalization requests
• Pet name for front of tag – Please be sure to type the name exactly how you want it printed.
• Up to the 4 lines of customization for the back of the tags. This can include a phone number, street address, or any other information you’d like.
–Please keep in mind the shape of your tag when choosing text–
For instance – heart tags are wider at the top than the bottom, consider putting the street address first and phone number underneath so that all your text can fit more largely on the tag.
**Please note that we do not provide mockups before shipping unless specifically requested**
Colors and pattern position may vary slightly due to monitor settings and the nature of handcrafted items
* A word of caution to chewers! Please be advised that many puppies go through a teething phase at some point. If you’ve been through it you know, nothing within reach is safe! While our tags are very durable, nothing can stand up to a relentless chewer. If you find your puppy to be able to reach and chew their tags during this phase, we would recommend holding off on purchasing or putting up your tag until this period passes. While no tag is truly chew proof, we would hate for you to make the purchase of a special item only to have it rendered unusable.
There are no reviews yet.